Best Interview Questions for OOPS/Inheritance
- Object-oriented programming uses classes and objects. What are classes and what are objects? What is the relationship between classes and objects?
- Explain carefully what null means in Java, and why this special value is necessary.
- What are the three parts of a simple empty class explain with example?
- What is a constructor? What is the purpose of a constructor in a class?
- What is meant by the terms instance variable and instance method?
- Explain what is meant by the terms subclass and superclass.
- Explain the term polymorphism.
- Java uses “garbage collection” for memory management. Explain what is meant here by garbage collection. What is the alternative to garbage collection?
- Bring out the importance of inheritance with the help of an example?
- When do we declare the members of the class as static explain with example?
- When do we declare a method or class as final explain with example?
- What is the advantage of using “this” keyword, explain?
- Explain about inner classes with an example?
- Explain how super keyword is used in overriding the methods?
- Explain the use of super() method in invoking a constructor?
- When does a base class variable get hidden, Give reasons?
- Explain with an example how we can access a hidden base class variable?
Suggested Course : https://www.guvi.in/course-detail?course=cpp