JAVA Interview Questions
20 JAVA Questions to clear your interview:
- What is JDK?
- What is JRE?
- What is JIT compiler?
- What is Adaptive optimizer?
- What is Class Loader?
- What is Byte Code Verifier?
- What is a Compiler?
- What is an Interpreter?
- What is the difference between a Compiler and Interpreter?
- What are the components of JVM?
- What is Platform Independent?
- How does Java achieve Platform independence?
- How to access command line arguments?
- What are the data types in Java and what are their sizes?
- How do you declare an array in Java?
- How do you find the length of an array in Java?
- What is the use of PATH variable?
- What is the use of CLASSPATH variable?
- How do you assign values for PATH and CLASSPATH Variable?
- What are all the characteristic features of Java Programming language?
GUVI recommended Course : https://www.guvi.in/course-detail?course=java