Are you a java full stack developer? Can you name a Website/App you like the most from the design and look-&-feel perspective? I am sure there would be many to top the list! Most importantly, if you are a developer, such websites and apps might have intrigued you to dig deep and find out which technologies are related to Full Stack Development. Here are the top java full stack developer skills that manoeuvre deep down those versatile engrossing pages.
Again, if you are booting up as a Developer, then Full Stack Web Development could be your dream destination. In that case, underlining the core technologies related to Full Stack Web Development should be the first thing for you!
So, what are the top java Full Stack developer skills?
Well, you might have already researched a great deal and came across the statement: Full Stack Developers are all-rounders, often called Jack of All Trades, who happen to own the complete project development.
That is to say, from Front End Development to Back End Development and Database management, Full Stack Developers need to dirty their hands into almost everything that concerns the development phase.
In the same vein, let’s consider the skills java Full Stack Developers require as per the development sides.
While you try to indulge in Client-Side Programming or the front end development, you would need to master the following Full Stack Developer skills.
Again, you would be able to develop highly responsive web pages across languages when you master the following:
- Basic understanding of how websites work
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Comprehend how the internet works.
- Master HTML tags & features of HTML5.
- Learn the fundamentals of incorporating responsive web design.
- Learn Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap & Understand how to use bootstrap to create a web page.
- Adding symbols using Font Awesome
- Strengthen your basics in React JS
Further, learn the industry-leading ways to design back-end development. The key is to develop pages with the least response time! It will help load the web applications fast. Also, at the server-side learn how to connect with Databases.
- Learn to build multi-user web applications using Flask, Python, Java and NodeJS framework. API design and development
- Further, take a brief look at node environments like npm and yarn
- Deploy your web applications onto web servers
- Touch up on your knowledge of fundamental developer tools such as the Unix Shell and Git
- Have a grasp on concepts like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Class and their usage in Node and Python.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Practice frameworks related to server-side languages like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Again, get good know-how of database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
Data Structures And Scalability
Do you know that learning Data Structures and Algorithms will help you write efficient, robust, optimized code? So, learn how to build rich & scalable web servers with a thorough understanding of AWS.
- Gain better clarity about Algorithms and Data structures
- Learn to build better data types like Queue, stack and list
- Learn to use mathematical oriented algorithms
- Get to know about structural and non-structural databases
- Learn to use MySQL and Mongo connectors
- Getting a better understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Further, master Database design and scaling
- Take a brief intro about DevOps
- Understand AWS console usage
- Also, learn to create scalable web servers using AWS
- Cover all AWS concepts like Proxy, routing and auto-scaling
- Understanding Basic Terminologies, Storage Scalability and situation analysis
Other important Java Full Stack Developer skills
Also, ensure that you also grasp the know-how of the Project Management Tools like
GitHub: also, one of the java full stack developer skills!
Above all, make sure you build your GitHub profile. So, hands-on Github will smoothen your Project building phase. It is very crucial in any Java Full Stack Developer learning journey.
Again have you heard about the different Full Stacks on which developers work? So, some of the most famous stacks are given below for your reference.
1. LAMP stack
Here, LAMP stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
Linux: It is an open-source operating system. It forms a footing for the stack model.
Apache: It is web server software. It translates from web browsers to the required website.
MySQL: It is an open-source database. It can be queried by the scripting language to construct a website.
PHP: It is a server-side open-source scripting language.
2. MEAN stack
MEAN stands for MongoDB, Express, Angular.js, and Node.js
MongoDB: It is a NoSQL database that stores data in binary JSON format.
Express: Express is a web program framework, which is easy to use, light, and portable.
3. MERN stack
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js
MongoDB: It is a NoSQL database. It stores data in binary JSON format.
Express: A web program framework that is easy to use, light, and portable.
Find out which stack to choose: MEAN vs MERN: Which Stack To Choose For Fast Growing Career & Salary?
So, did you jot down all the Java full stack developer skills?
Wait, don’t get overwhelmed by the different skills that you need to learn as a Full Stack Developer. Take it slow, one at a time. And, Bootcamps like Zen Class from GUVI handhold you through your learning and career journey.
With expert mentorship and globally-recognized Certifications, you end up landing on the top tech careers with lucrative packages.
So, check Full Stack Development Syllabus here: Full Stack Development Syllabus 2023 [UPDATED]
We hope that was informative. We also hope you will drop your comments and queries in the comment section below. So, taking your leave now, keep reading!