25% off for the first 50 enrollments, only 10 seats left. Register now
- Azure Functions
- IAAS Cloud Computing
- Certificate on course completion
- Self Paced – 100% Online Learning
- One year Access
- Easy to Learn
- Codekata – Gamified coding Arena
- MicroArc – Quick Quizzes to enhance your skill
- Forum Support – Clear doubts at any point of time
- 7 days Refund policy
Azure Step by Step
Azure Step by Step
- 14 Exclusive lessons
- 10 hrs
- Lab 1: - Azure, Cloud, SAAS, PAAS and IAAS.
- Lab 2:- SQL Server on Azure ( DTU & EDTU)
- Lab 3: - Azure Functions.
- Lab 4: - Azure storage (Blobs, Table, File and Queue).
- Lab 5: - Azure Cosmos DB
- Lab 6: - Microservices & Azure Fabric
- Lab 7: - Azure tables, Partition and Row keys.
- Lab 8: - Block blobs, Append blobs & Page blobs.
- Lab 9: - Azure Queues, visibility timeouts, Peek & De-Queue.
- Lab 10: - Cloud services vs App services.
- Lab 11: - WebJob and background processing.
- Lab 12: - Azure DevOps using Azure Pipeline.
- Lab 13: - Microservices using Docker and Azure.
- Lab 14: - Azure Virtual Network(VNET) and Network Security Groups(NSG).
- Basic knowledge of programming.
- After successful completion, you can get job as Azure Developer, Azure Solution Architect, Azure Cloud Administrator, Azure Development Lead and a lot more
- Certificate will generate only after successful completion of course
- Certificate is generated for every course individually
- Certificates are auto generated
"I was new to programming, Python course in GUVI helped me to learn Python from basics. The videos were explaining the concepts very clearly and the Codekata platform made it interesting to spend time for learning."
"Interesting videos and way of teaching is very good. I could able to understand even advanced concepts with ease. It helped me to grow my skills as a developer."
"My friend referred me GUVI. Initially I thought it is yet another E-learning site, after taking course in GUVI and solved programs in Codekata it proved that is not just a learning site but a platform that can leverage the skills. Codekata programs are defined very good and the interface is really cool."